Hi I would like to Thank You for taking the time out to visit my blog. Please explore all aspects of it and enjoy learning more about ME! :-)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Passion
Throughout my life I have always been passionate about singing. When I first started grade school my parents gave me permission to join the school choir. I absolutely loved it. As a 4th grader I received the opportunity to go to Washington D.C. along with other members of the choir from my school and sing on the steps of the Washington Memorial.

Soon after leaving elementary school I begin to sing in the children's choir at my church and the rest is history. I have been singing every since then. When I arrived at Tech, the first time walking into the dorms, two girl overheard me singing while moving my furniture in. They ran up to me and said that should join the gospel choir PIE(Praise in Effect). At first I hesitated because I didn't know them but then agreed to come to a few practices and see how things would go. After my first practice, I was hooked and have been singing with PIE at all type of events at Tech.

Singing is my passion a way for me to express how I feel at that moment and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment